Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fan Fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

My Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: My Fan Fic   My Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:37 pm

I gave this idea to Sally and now i'm going to continue on it with my own names and settings.

Prolouge: One bright and windy day a family of four was sitting in the living room. There was a mom named Amara, Amara's husband Daniel, and there two twin girls Jenna and Brooke. They were all eating supper and Jenna and Amara were having fun playing with there food as they were only three years old. There was a knock on the door, and so Daniel got up walked over and opened it. The weather changed immedeatly and it was a stormy night with no stars and thunder rumbling the night. At the door was a small house-elf shivering. Daniel looked around as Amara came towards him in shock at the sight of the elf on there doorstep. "I is your new elf." it spoke. Daniel and Amara let the house-elf come in and all went well for the next few days. On the fourth day of the new elf they now called Squecky, because of the squcking nocied it always made arrived there was a loud storm and the house was destroyed. The storm was one like on the day that Squeaky arrived. It was sudden and out of no where. When the house was searched after the huge storm, theres was the only one that was destroyed and the twins were missing. Amara and Daniel were going to go to every single place in the world if they could in search for there daughters and Squeaky who had also disappeared.

Last edited by Shay on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character sheet
Patronus: snake
Animagus: doe

My Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic   My Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:13 am

That is awesome shay it is way better than mine im going to wirte mine over the week and fix it next weekend
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

My Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic   My Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Your version was fine Sal. Lol, i wanted to see what I could do with it thats the only reason i'm re-doing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fan Fic   My Fan Fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fan Fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Accio Potter :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blott's-
Jump to: