Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ground of Hogwarts

Go down 
+4
Shay
Ginevra
Freddy wats
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Wolf/Dog-like form
Animagus: Fox

The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Brianna morphed back to her brown haired, hazel eyed, female self and said "My name is Brianna, nice to meet you, I'm in Gryffindor, but I like to be friends with just about anyone who wants to be friends with me.
Back to top Go down
http://potterizemylife.forumotion.com
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character sheet
Patronus: snake
Animagus: doe

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm

ok friends.i dont know much people here do you.sally asked a little impressed by the fact that she can her appersences
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:55 pm

"I know tons of people here, if any approach us, I'll introduce you to them" Brianna said as she changed her appearance to that of a blond boy with blue eyes
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:15 pm

hey thanks sally said at the same time noticing that she changed her pprencs its nice to be able to talk to somebody and i can cange to im a animagus as she said that sally changed into the most beautifull doe every
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:38 pm

I have an Animagus form too, and with that, Brianna changed into a fox, and called over the little fox cub she had been taking care of.
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:59 pm

ah its sooooo cute wheres its mother?sally asked looking around
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:40 pm

"Sadly, the mother of the little baby fox had been killed, when I examined her, she looked as if she was mauled" Brianna replied, shaking her head and crying a little bit
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:55 pm

omg sally said thinking of the poor baby foxes mother and the baby fox not realizing that she had changed back to normal
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Quote :
Freddy got really big fright when someone, yelled out something he looked aver where the two other people were to see if it was them that yelled. But it didn't seem like it. Looking to see where the sound came from he noticed someone sitting under a tree. So it must of been who ever that was. Freddy turned to Shay, "shall we go to that person over there?" He asked her pointing over at the tree.

Shay turned to Freddy, and smiled she had been trying to avoid him but it wasn't working out that well for her. "Um....you can go without me, I think Samantha will like hate me forever, she the jealous type." Shay finsihed and turning her head and not noticing that her hair turned blonde with red and blue streaks other than just her normal plain blonde. This had been happening alot to her latley but she did not know why, and didn't know if she was ever going to figure it out either.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Male Number of posts : 234

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Patronus:
Animagus: Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 pm

Freddy watched Shay, he was getting quite annoyed of how she was acting. "Hey, you are acting like a big prat." He told her, that was good to get that of his chest, he thought. "If Samantha gets jelous because I am hanging around with then she is just being stupid if I am not allowed to hang about with my friends." He said to her before she left.
Back to top Go down
http://thefounddiadem.aforumfree.com/login.forum?username=Admin
Admin
Headmistress
Admin

Female Number of posts : 222

Character sheet
Patronus: Otter.
Animagus:

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Shay heard what Freddy had sad, and was a little mad that she was being called a prat, but she also loved the comment about Samantha, as she knew that he obviously didn't want her to avoid him, because of her. But she just kept walking, not expecting for him to come after her, but to go and find his girlfriend.

[That was from Shay, i just noticed I didn't switch accounts!]
Back to top Go down
https://accioharrypotter.aforumfree.com
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Freddy thought tah what he had said would want Shay to stay but he was wrong, she just kept on walking. Freddy wanted to say something nasty to her, but thought better of it as he still wanted to be friends even if she didn't want to. 'So is this why you are acting like this you don't want to be my freind any more becuase if it is then fine, I don't think I want a freind who won't tell me what's wrong with them." He said quite loudly so she could hear, and he didn;t care if other people had heard. He stood there waiting to see what her reaction was.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Shay stopped in her tracks, she was now crying but did not want him to see this, therefore used her Metamorphic ability and made it so her face showed no sign on crying but in a way you could just tell that she had been. "Of course I still want to be your friend, I just don't want to mess anything up with you and Samantha...ok. So just leave me and go find her!" Shay finished now turning around once again, unable to keep the tears in any longer.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Freddy had a funny feeling Shay might be crying or mabye sad. But if she was crying he now actually didn't care she was overreacting and he thought that she was just being silly. "What are you gonna mess up?" He asked her, "yeah I will leave you!" He shouted to her. "But when you have realised that you were just over reacting and you want to be all freinfdy again, I'll just let you know now that I won't be friendly with you! You over reacting cow!" He shouted out the last words without even thinking actually the whole was said without even thinking thats why it sounded so wierd as he had just said what came into mind.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Shay could not take this anymore, she was now crying more than ever. Her hair was fully blew and she hated how Freddy was acting. She was having a hard time with him going out with Samantha and didn't want to tell him what but she blurted out. "I love you!" and than stopped as she had just noticed what she had said. Shocked she waited.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Freddy was taken back, he had to call her a cow, just to get infomation out of her. He thought to himself, he nearly smiled thinking rhis but knew that this was not the time. "I-i-i d-d-dont-t-t know what to say" he said shocked. "But I'm sorry I don't feel the same way with you, your like my little sister." He told her knowing this woulf be a big blow for her.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Shay knew this was coming and thats exactly why she hadn't told him. She therefore kept walking not wanting to show her face to Freddy. "Have it your way!" she shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:10 pm

Freddy watched as Shay started to walk off but this time he wasn't going to stop her, as he was quite confuzed for feelings he felt about Shay he aways thought of her as a little sister. But then was it something else, while thinking this he decided to go back inside to get out of this heat and have a proper think. Then turning to see where Shay was who was just visibile, he said. "Bye" but he was quite positive that she didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:04 am

Shay went for a long walk on the Hogwarts grounds and she knew where she was heading even though her feet were just leading her there. She was heading for the lake, under the big tree that was located there. It was her favorite spot, expecailly when having a bad day.

[I'm starting a new topic called "Great Lake" and i guess the "Black lake" for people who want to RP all the way out there]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ground of Hogwarts   The Ground of Hogwarts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ground of Hogwarts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2