Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dungeons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Headmistress
Admin

Female Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Otter.
Animagus:

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:11 pm

New Battle Area
Back to top Go down
https://accioharrypotter.aforumfree.com
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Male Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Patronus:
Animagus: Eagle

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Freddy walked into the dungeons he needed to have a break form everyone so telling Samatha and anyone else who asked where he was going. He told them that he left his potions book in the potions class room. And belive it or not everyone let him go by himself as he had thougt that everyone would want to come, as he felt like he was never alone these days.
Back to top Go down
http://thefounddiadem.aforumfree.com/login.forum?username=Admin
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Shay had just finished her potions class and doddled out of class {took her time} and everyone was gone and she was the only one there. She sat there in her desk all her things packed up and just thinking to herself, not expecting anyone to enter.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Freddy walked into the class but he noticed that Shay was in the class. "Oh hi." He said to her, "I am just coming to get my potions book." He said lying to her. "What are you do doing down here?" He asked as Freddy had no clue that a class finished a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Shay jumped at the new arrival and looked at him but, she already knew it was going to be Freddy. She was correct. "Your so lying, you didn't come here to get your potions books! There in your hand!" she said pointing at his textbooks. "Why did you really come here?" she asked wipping off her tears trying to get it so Freddy wouldn't know she was still crying about all types of things, one of them being him. affraid
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Freddy was caught. "Well you are smarter then the rest of the fools that asked me." He said smiling a little,he knew now that it was time that he should not lie to Shay now. 'I came down here to get away from everyone,the rumour is going around that I am a death eater, so everone is trying to lift up my sleeve on my left arm. And since my only true friend has decided that she now loves me and won't talk to me as I am going out with someone that I have not known that much." He said staring at Shay as he knew she knew it was her he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 pm

"Ya well, one of those fools was Samantha. I saw you walk out of her with her." she said but continued after that. "Thanks for the only true friend, but i just want to be alone right now like give me a break, you go off with someone you just met and get mad at me for warning you she was even flirting with you. I was right!" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Freddy had a feeling he was going to yelled at. "Look I never said you were wrong." He told her as it was the truth as he had never said to her she wasn't wrong. "Look I am trying to leave you alone but you keep popping up everywhere I go. it is not my fault. Oh and Samatha ain't a fool she is quite nice you guys could come good friends." He told her. "And you know I am not the only boy here."
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Shay picked up all of her stuff. "Well i have noticed that. And i really care if i become friends with her or not! Oh ya," she said stopping at that door. "Im not the only friend you have, and i don't pop up everywhere you go, i just happen to be there when you enter the flippin' room!" and she left.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Freddy watched as Shay left the room, he didn't say anything but he just let her go. Then he sat down on the nearest sait and he know felt like dueling someone to get rid of any anger built up inside him. From the arguement he had with Shay just then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeons   The Dungeons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Accio Potter :: Roleplay :: Dueling Club-
Jump to: