Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchens

Go down 
+3
dae
Freddy wats
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Headmistress
Admin

Female Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Otter.
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:14 pm

New Battle Area.
Back to top Go down
https://accioharrypotter.aforumfree.com
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Male Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Patronus:
Animagus: Eagle

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Freddy sneaked into the kitchens to get some food for a little party with his freinds in his dormentry. But he heard a sound of footsteps, but not the sound of little footsteps from the house elves, but human sized one's, he saw a somebody but didn't know and without even thinking he said. "Wanna duel?"
Back to top Go down
http://thefounddiadem.aforumfree.com/login.forum?username=Admin
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Male Number of posts : 32

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:56 pm

"Ill duel you" said dae walking around the counter coming from the stove with a plat full of cookies he took one and handed it to fredy here "try one there great"
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Freddy took one and took a bite. They were delicious, "thanks mate." He said to Dae. Freddy took a couple step backwards carefully to make sure he didn't trip over any sleepwalking house elves. Then said to Dae "you can have the first shot." While he said this he took a bow like he was suppose to before a duel.
Back to top Go down
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:05 pm

"ah thanks" said dae has he bowed to freedy "probly wasnt a good idea legitmant"
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Freddy blocked his spell by shouting Protego. He then raised his wand at Dae and shouted "Stupefy!"

(Is legitmant a spell?)
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Female Number of posts : 223

Character sheet
Patronus: Wolf/Dog-like form
Animagus: Fox

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Brianna walked into the kitchens to fix a cheese sandwich, when she saw two of her friends dueling. Brianna pulled a chair into the kitchen and watched from a distance, taking a bite out of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
http://potterizemylife.forumotion.com
Emma Watson
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Emma Watson

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Character sheet
Patronus: Otter
Animagus: Hare

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Emma Watson was walking in the halls.Eveything went fine until she heard a weird noise. She thought it was just her imangination and she was making it up. But then she heard the same weird noise for the second time. She saw the light was on in the kitchen and walked in. She saw FreddyWats and Dae dueling each other. Then saw Briana sitting on the kitchen chair comfortable and amused watching the two boys duel. She thought to herself should she stay or leave.She chose to stay. She took a chair from the table like Briana did and sat down comfortable on it. Luckly she had a butterbeer on her. She started drinking her butterbeer. But wondered who will win FreddyWats or Dea. She thought this will be an intresting duel. Then she asked Briana "Who do you think will win FreddyWats or Dae ?"
Back to top Go down
https://accioharrypotter.aforumfree.com
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Shay entered and watched the battle that was going on.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Female Number of posts : 223

Character sheet
Patronus: Wolf/Dog-like form
Animagus: Fox

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:29 pm

"I think Freddy might just win, but then again, Dae may win, I'm not gonna pick favourites in this battle, they have equal chances I think, so, yeah, I'm not picking a person simply because I don't want to pick favourites" Brianna said.
Back to top Go down
http://potterizemylife.forumotion.com
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:31 pm

(yes its the spell snape use to get in harry head)

dae went flying back from freddy's spell he got up and pointed his want at a draw marked knifes "wingaurdian levosaw" the knifes came out of the drwaw and went flying at freddy " you should just let me brake your mind now im gonna break your bodie'
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Freddy watched as the knives came flying towards him, he two the said. "wingarduim leviosa and levatated the nearest table to him and used as a sheild to stop the knives. "You ain't gonna break me!" Freddy yelled at Dae. Then he broke the spell so the table dropped to the ground and he shouted 'Stupefy!" Raising his wand at Dae.
Back to top Go down
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:13 pm

"proteio legitmante" dae knew this spell would get through is mind was weakend with anger
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character sheet
Patronus: snake
Animagus: doe

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:10 pm

sally was walking to the kitchen and heard an unuall sound.she saw two guys dueling and a lot of peope wachting so she went to ask if they know who was going to win.she walked up to them.Do any of you knows whos going to win?she asked waiting for a reaspon
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Freddy who was getting quite distracted by the big crowd that was starting to turn up. And he was not ready when Dae had hit him with the spell that would let Dae read his mind, images of Freddy's past flashed through him, like his first time riding a broom. Or when he was sorted into Ravenclaw. Then the worse things started to appear like when he was selected by the Dark Lord to be the leader of the Death Eater's. He knew that Dae was seeing this and wouldn't let him any more so he shouted. "Protego!" And his memories stopped flashing before him.
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character sheet
Patronus: snake
Animagus: doe

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:21 pm

sally srceamed.stopping her self half way.sorryshe said blushing
Back to top Go down
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:38 pm

'"you you Death Eater im done duiling you"dae pulled a coin out of his pocket and signald the rest of the D.A "your done for death eater" "perficta totalis ill take you to the minstry
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Freddy Thought Protego and blocked Dae's spell. "Now,Dae there isn't any reason to do that know, it is just plain silly. If you bring your Ministary frineds here, then you will leave me no choice but to bring my death eater friends. So why don't we pretend this never happend and live happily ever after." He said to Dae hoping his neogations will work with him.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Shay walked in watching Freddy and Dae as it was getting quite interesting now.
Back to top Go down
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm

"blah blah is all i heard death eaters dont stand a chance theres enough D.A. members in this room to take you down get him guys stupfly" said dae pointing his wand at him
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Freddy shouted "Protego!" And Dae's spell crashed into a pile of plate's. "Ahh there might be enough D.A members to take me down, but if the dark lord finds out that I have been captured he will know it would of been you that orgainised it, and we will hunt down you and your family." Freddy said trying to make Dae get scared.
Back to top Go down
dae
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
dae

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard:
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"you people already killed my famly and ill kill ne1 the darklord sends at me you cant scare me accio statue" a statue came flying through the door it was minture statue of a chimeera "engorgeo(the statue grew to life size )periter locamotem have fun week pawn of the dark lod"
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Freddy raised his wand at the big statue and shouted. "Bambardia Maxama!" He shouted and the statue blew up into pieces. "So your parents were killed were they, I'm trully sorry, but you shouldn't blame me you shouldn't want revenge on me. You should seek revenge on those you killed your parents, and if you want to get revenge all you have do is stop trying to take me in." He said to Dae, trying his best to get Dae to stop this madness.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Shay sat there watching there conversation, and thought it was retarted. "Dae if you try and take him in I will stop you, I don't care if he's a Death Eater, he's my friend, even if hes been an prat to me latley." she said to him than turning to Freddy and saying "And if you try taking on the D.A I will also stop you, no ones turning anyone in here. You do not know what im capable of!" she finsihed.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Freddy noticed the sound in Shay's voice and knew she wasn't kidding. So he lowerd his wand that was still aming at Dae. "Well then I surrender." He said, "I would be silly to take on a girl." He said looking over at Shay, he would of said thankyou but she had also threatend him so he decided that him surrendering would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Accio Potter :: Accio Potter :: Azkaban-
Jump to: