Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Lake

Go down 
+4
bri_burns
Samantha
Jon Measly
Shay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 am

When Shay arrived at the lake she sat under the tree, and just cried. She didn't know what was with her but she just felt like crying. No one else was around and she was glad of that as she didn't want to talk to anyone right now, or at least she thought she didn't. It was a hot day, so Shay decided to stick her feet in the water after awhile and just think.
Back to top Go down
Jon Measly
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-28

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Jon who had just been for a quick trip down to Hogsmede and just to run back up from Hogsmede as he had saw a teacher, now he was puffing and sweating as it was quite a hot day. He noticed someone by the lake deciding to go an introduce himself, so he could make some friends went up to her, "hey." He said to the girl. "I'm Jon by the way, Jon Measly. And who might you be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Shay used her metamorphic powers and tried to get rid of the tears but they just wonuldn't go away so she looked up tears running down her face, and said "Hey Jon I'm Shay, Shay Stone."
Back to top Go down
Jon Measly
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Jon smiled at her but it quickly faded as he noticed the tears rolling down her face. "Are you okay?" He asked her. "Is something wrong?" He hoped that she was okay but usally when people were crying it showed that they wern't.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Shay looked up and attempted at a smile. "I guess i'm okay. Nothing big really. It's just...nothing..nevermind i don't need to bug you with my problems..thanks for asking though." She said her hair turning a little pink with her blue, which suprisingly looked really good.
Back to top Go down
Jon Measly
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:21 am

Jon decided that it was best not to argue. "Well what house are you in?" He asked, "I am in Gryffndor." He told her. "And do you play quidditch?" He asked another question without even waiting her to answer the first.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:32 pm

Shay made her hair turn blonde but it automatilly put blue stricks into it. She didn't mind as she was used to it now and it went well with her robes. "As you can see by my robes I'm a Ravenclaw! And I'm a Seeker for the team. Do you play quiddich?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Samantha

Female Number of posts : 52

Character sheet
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Samantha was holding Freddy's hand, and so she let go for a second when they were finally outside and she pointed her wand to herself and than a pink bathing suit {bikini} with a little blue bow in the front appered on her. She then walked forward to the lake but stopped because when she was going to turn the corner and she saw that Shay was there. She turned to Freddy and said "Maybe you should get your bathing suit on first...and than we can go to the black lake." she continued glancing back at Shay making sure that she had not spotted them yet.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Shay waited for Jon's reply but saw a kind of light coming from behind the wall and wondered what it was, but just incase it was Freddy and Samantha together she stayed put making sure not to look over, becuase no one could tell what would happen when her and Freddy met again, as she now had a peice of his soul inside her which Samantha still didn't know, and she loved him, but he loved Samantha. It was heartbraking for her so she stayed her distance when they were together, and she was really emotional when it was just her and Freddy so she tried to stay her distance from him to, as he seemed to get mad at her and make the whole thing worse everytime.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Patronus: Wolf/Dog-like form
Animagus: Fox

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:26 am

Brianna walked down to the lake with a large book in her hand called "Alexander the Wizard". She sat under a tree and started reading it, meanwhile changing her hair color constantly for her own amusement. She was tired from a long Quidditch practice, so she decided to nap under the tree, she took off her cloak-like Gryffindor robe (she had a shirt, tie and skirt underneath, so don't worry about nakedness) and folded it up and placed it under her head and fell asleep, the little baby fox she had saved had followed her there and curled up beside her.
Back to top Go down
http://potterizemylife.forumotion.com
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Male Number of posts : 234

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Patronus:
Animagus: Eagle

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 am

Freddy watched as Samatha's robe's dissapeared and was replaced with her bikini. "You look hot." He said without thinking what he had said, but when he did he blushed a little. Then by taking Samatha's advice he started taking of his robes off. "I have shorts that I can use as togs, I'm not going to go skinny dipping." He said smiling at Samantha now. Then once he had taken his robes off he took of his shirt. And was just left wearing his short which he would be using as his togs. "Ok shall we go?" He asked taking Samantha's hand and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
http://thefounddiadem.aforumfree.com/login.forum?username=Admin
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Shay waited to see if Freddy was going to come around the corner as it would be weird if she just got up and ran from Jon. She heard someone say that someone else looked hot and knew that it was Freddy telling Samantha, as she knew some of the things he said without hearing them since she now had a piece of him in her. Felling still a little down, at that she just watched the corner waiting and waiting even longer.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Freddy walked around and the corner with Samantha. He noticed there were three people already here at the lake two he did not realise but the other one he did, it was Shay, today he didn't fell like talking to her knowing that some way he would make her cry. So instead he walked up closer to the lake had one quick look in it and he jumped in. There was a big splash. "Its just nice and cool." He said to Samantha. "Come on jump in!" He shouted to her, while he was talking he tried his best not to make any eye contact with shay.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Shay saw that Freddy came around the corner with Samantha and noticed her and at once jumped into the lake. He was trying not to make eye contact with her but he was really bad at that sort of thing, but still she ignored him and Samantha as hard as she could and turned to Jon. "Wanna go more over there?" she asked, glancing over to Freddy.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Brianna was still asleep when she was woke up by what was happening right at the spot where she decided to take a nap. She decided not to pry in, and she read her book, deciding it was best she not listen in. Brianna read an interesting page that had a battle scene, where Alexander the Wizard has summoned a wolf patronus and used it against dementors, she was shocked that his was the same as hers.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Samantha

Character sheet
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:23 am

Samantha jumped into the lake with Freddy, and splashed him. She was laughing and watching Freddy to see if he would take even one glance at Shay.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Brianna noticed the fox beside her, she put her book down, picked him up and started stroking him. Then she decided she'd go for a swim, but she needed someone to look after the fox while she was swimming. "Can someone please look after my fox for me? I'm going to take a swim." Brianna asked around. She then magically changed her appearance to that of a blond boy again, and magically changed the uniform she was wearing into a pair of swimming trunks.
Back to top Go down
SophiaStarson
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Female Number of posts : 9

Character sheet
Patronus: A doe
Animagus: A wolf

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Sophia walked out to the lake to see her best frienmds by the lake Shy and Brianna. Smiling she waved at them. "Hey guys, wasup?' Sophia asked as she sat down and got out her book 'Hogwarts the history' and started reading it.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:35 pm

When Samantha splashed him he had his eyes open and water got in there but that didn't worry him. "How dae you." He said smiling, then he two splashed her back, while doing this he tried to pretend Shay was not there.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:46 am

"Sophia, will you look after my fox for me, I'm gonna go take a swim" Brianna said holding the baby fox, while still in blond haired boy form (she hoped she could trick Sophia into believing she was actually a new guy).
Back to top Go down
SophiaStarson
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Female Number of posts : 9

Character sheet
Patronus: A doe
Animagus: A wolf

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 am

"Um sure... I'm sorry but I haven't seen you around are you new here?'' Sophia asked as he tooked the baby fox and started looking at it. "Espikey!'said Sophia as she seen the wound stopped bleeding and it looked better. "I think it looks better I sortof fixed it, you know my best friend Briana loves foxes she'll do anything to save them."said Sophia as she looked down and petted it.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 am

"I'm Alex........naw just kidding it's me, Brianna!" said Brianna as she magically changed into a 2 piece suit and morphed back into her original self. "But seriously I'm going for a swim, so I need someone to make sure this fox doesn't get into trouble while I'm gone for a dip."
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:45 pm

[I'm more like myself on PA but on my site I have a whole new character so be ready for it Sophia!!]

Shay turned to Sophia. "Hey Soph!" she said whiping off more tears that she was trying to hide. She glanced over to where Freddy and Samantha were and then glanced at Brianna who was now a boy. "Hey Bri, your not kidding anyone we know it's you!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Samantha

Character sheet
Patronus:
Animagus:

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:31 pm

A week later...

Samantha was really bored and walked outside and sat behind a wall watching people walk by and not even notice her, she was quite lonley but she didn't want anyone to find her she just wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Shay walked out of Hogwarts into the grounds and headed for the lake with Freddy. She was in her bathing suit already and they were going to go swimming. She was glad that they were actaully not arguing for once, and she was also glad that Samantha didn't seem to be anywhere around, as she never made things easy for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next