Accio Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Accio Potter

A Harry Potter Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Lake

Go down 
+4
bri_burns
Samantha
Jon Measly
Shay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Male Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Patronus:
Animagus: Eagle

The Great Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 am

Freddy followed Shay. "So have you been practising your swimming?" He asked. "Because I must warn you, that I have been." He said smiling and I would beat any day." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://thefounddiadem.aforumfree.com/login.forum?username=Admin
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Patronus: Wolf/Dog-like form
Animagus: Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:36 am

Bucko was walking down to the lake, it was his favorite haunt, he loved to sit down and read a book. This time, he was going to be reading a book that he wrote about magical theory and how he thought magic should be hidden from the Muggle population, and how it would all work. Bucko appeared to most folks to be ghostly, until they got closer and seen he was very much alive. This time, reading didn't much interest him, he wanted to take a dip, he was clothed only in swimming trunks.
Back to top Go down
http://potterizemylife.forumotion.com
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Female Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Patronus: Eagle
Animagus: Metamophugus

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am

Quote :
Freddy followed Shay. "So have you been practising your swimming?" He asked. "Because I must warn you, that I have been." He said smiling and I would beat any day." He said smiling.

Shay smiled. "Oh is that a challange?" she asked, laughing as she was so happy not to be aruging with Freddy but she knew if Samantha appeared something might happen. Shay leaned over towards Freddy and pushed him into the lake. Shay started to laugh so hard she was rolling on the ground and did not noticed whether he actually feel in or not.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:52 am

When they reached the lake Freddy peered over to see if he could srr the giant squid when he felt a hand push him in. He landed in the lake with a big splash. When he sufarced. He looked over at Shay and saw her rolling around with laughter. "It was you!"He shouted and joined in with the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Shay looked up and saw that Freddy was socking wet. "Sorry I had to, it was just a golden oppoturnity!" she said between all of the laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Emma-lee walked out into the lake area and saw her baby sister laughing, thinking that she was having fun and shouldn't disturb her she kept walking and found and girl in the bushes. "Hello, who are you?" she asked hiding behind the bushes with her.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Bucko decided that he'd make a big splash in order to make himself noticed, since he thought everyone thought he was a ghost or something. He dived from a high rock, and made the hugest splash that he'd ever made.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Oliver walked out of the school Hogwarts and by the lake where he jumped in and than jumped out and started to climb a very high tree for no apperant reason.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Bucko saw Oliver and said "Hey! What's up? Get in, the water's great!" he said, "I want to make some friends"
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Shay jumped into the pool and waited for Freddy to come in. "It's really nice in here, come in!" she said, looking around and she saw her sister climbing into a bush but ignored it and just waited for Freddy.

Oliver jumped from the top of the tree and his clother changed from what he was wearing into black bathing suit bottoms and landed with a big splash beside Bucko. "Hey I'm Oliver, Oliver Weasley!" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Bucko smiled back at Olliver, "I'm Bucko, Bucko M-M-Morgenstern" he said a bit nervously as he had a touch of shyness
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Oliver smiled. "Hello to you to!" he said. "I'm guessing your in Ravenclaw?" he said. "My friends Emma-lee, Shay, and Katlynne are also in that house!" he said., swimming backwards a little and than in a circle.
Back to top Go down
bri_burns
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
bri_burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 pm

"Yup, in wise old Ravenclaw, you meet those with intellect, my best friend, Mathilda is in that house too" Bucko said, smiling and doing an almost impossible aquatic twist.
Back to top Go down
sally emerald
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
sally emerald

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character sheet
Patronus: snake
Animagus: doe

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:56 am

SALLY WAS WALKING NEAR THE GREAT LAKE BORED AND NOONE TO TALK TO
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Oliver swam around for a couple more minutes and than got bored. "I'm going to go." he said, and he got out and walked towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Freddy wats
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Patronus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Shay wrote:
Shay jumped into the pool and waited for Freddy to come in. "It's really nice in here, come in!" she said, looking around and she saw her sister climbing into a bush but ignored it and just waited for Freddy.

Freddy swam up to Shay. "Yes it is quite nice isn't it. Then withouht any warning he plashed water aiming for her face. "Take that!" He shouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 am

Shay was hit in the face with the water Freddy splashed at her. "Well now were even," she said, smiling. She climbed out of the lake and just stuck her feet it. "I'm going to sit up here for awhile i'm getting tired." she said, as they had been in there almost all day.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Samantha

Female Number of posts : 52

Character sheet
Patronus:
Animagus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Samantha was quite jealous of Shay at the time so she got up from behind the bushes and pushed her into the lake walking away seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:25 am

Shay felt herself fall in and she didn't know what happened. Once she got up to the surfuce she saw Samantha just turning the corner to go inside. "What was that for?!?!" Shay screamed knowing Samantha wasn't in ear shoot. She then turned to Freddy. "You might want to go see her..." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hai Lin
Divination Teacher

Female Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Character sheet
Patronus: Seahorse
Animagus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Luna walked past the lake admiring her reflection in the water. "Hello" she said to the students in the lake giving them a dazzling smile and throwing back her long silvery-blonde hair..
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 pm

[Awesome Job for your first time roleplaying! Very Happy ]

Shay saw someone else coming and she just forget about Samantha. "Hey," Shay said back, while returning the smile. "You new here at Hogwarts?" she asked, happily.
Back to top Go down
Hai Lin
Divination Teacher

Character sheet
Animagus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:46 am

Yes! said Luna, I was a student at Beauxbatons a few months ago! I like it here! Not many Veelas though Luna said smiling serenly, I am part Veela myself! Luna said throwing back her blonde hair. I love this Hufflepuff house!
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:28 pm

"Awesome, and I know about the Veela's thing. I'm half Veela myself!" Shay said smiling at Luna. "It seems we all have blonde hair," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hai Lin
Divination Teacher

Character sheet
Animagus:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:22 am

"I thought you were! Luna said,Grinning, "I wanted to talk to you but my sister told me that everyone keeps to their own house" But you're in Ravenclaw!" "I like that house!"
Back to top Go down
Shay
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Shay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:42 pm

"Nah, everyone talks to everyone. And yes I am a Ravenclaw!" Ginevra said, proudly. "I don't have a sister. Wish I did at sometimes but i guess you get wha you get. What's your sister's name?" she asked, happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lake   The Great Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next